TERMS & CONDITIONS
To use the service you need to register free on website through the form. The account will be activated simultaneously.
Prices shown include VAT. Once you completed the order , it's possible to request to pay by:
- Bank transfer in advance
- Cash (cost of service: 4 Euros)
- Bank transfer online (Sofort service)
The shipping cost is 7 euro for advance payment and 11 euro for cash on delivery. The goods are delivered through courier services throughout Italy. Napolistore deliver the goods to the carrier within 3 working days after order confirmation. Shipping costs are charged to the customer.
It's possible change the goods purchased. The product must be returned in its integrity and still fitted of tag. Shipping costs are charged to the customer. Any change of item must be communicated by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address to send is:
CIS DI NOLA ISOLA 6 lotto 609
Italy Nola 80035
The customer can return the products within 14 working days after delivery of goods. The withdrawal must be communicated to Napolistore with a list of items to be returned and / or replace, by registered mail with return receipt, in advance by email (email@example.com). The costs of delivery of the products to return and / or replacement shall be borne by the customer. Napolistore return by bank the price paid by the customer for the purchase of the goods, within 30 days of receipt.
By registering with the service, you consent to receiving information via e-mail, fax, mail and telephone by Napolistore. The use of the service implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale. The personal data will be processed by Napolistore in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Under Article 10 of Law 31 December 1996 n. 675 (the "Law") on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform that the personal information you provide, or otherwise acquired in our operations will be handled, marked by principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting the privacy and your rights.
The processing of data that we intend to apply is needed:
- dispensing them to the services made available on our website;
- to fulfill legal obligations; as well as, subject to your consent;
- for the purposes of profiling of its members. The profiling is the process by which they can be detected the commercial attitudes manifested through user navigations made. Napolistore will adopt a system of profiling users www.e-napolistore.it based on the analysis of access to services made available on the website www.e-napolistore.it. Napolistore ensures that through the process of profiling will not be handled in any way directly or indirectly sensitive data as well as defined by art. 22 of the Law, nor will be transmitted or communicated to third parties personal data processed by Napolistore;
- for sending e-mails. Sending advertising mails will not result in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties
We wish to specify that the processing of your data for the purposes set out in paragraphs 1 and 2, is mandatory if you intend to use our services and do not require your consent to the treatment of one or more data pursuant to art. 12 of the Law, while the processing of your data for the purposes set out in paragraphs 3 and 4 is optional and may be made by us only with your prior consent
The data treatment will be using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be processed by automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data
Finally, the personal data processed will not be disseminated in any way or disclosed to third parties or transferred abroad.
The treatment holder of your personal data is Napolistore sas with legal office in via Santa Lucia 20, 80100 Napoli (Na).
We inform you that, for the purposes of Article. 8 of the Law, has been appointed head of the processing of personal data Dr. Armando Vallone. Please also be advised that you can contact at any time Napolistore sas with legal office in via Santa Lucia 20, 80100 Napoli (Na) to know its data, integrate, modify or delete it in violation of the law, or oppose its treatment .